This post is sponsored by VII Code. All opinions are my own.
Hello there beauty!
Thank you for stopping by All About Good Vibes today. I hope you’re having a wonderful week so far. If you spotted my Instagram these past months, you would see I have been taking a lot of self- care lately. Yes, a lot of “Me Time” that I really needed, so that I would a chance to try different products. I have been trying a ton of masks and scrubs but the product I wanted to share the results with you is my recent favorite eye mask, my new found and now favorite, O2M OXYGEN EYE MASK FOR ALL NIGHT REPAIR.
VII Code reached out to me and wanted me to try their products to see that I like it or not before I would share with you. So, I am writing this blog post because I really enjoy using their products and I know it’s hard to find a good eye mask. I hope this post will benefit you somehow. I am going to go through the product details, the pros and cons and then talk a little bit about the brand.
If you are ready, let’s get right into it.
First off, if you’re wondering how to pronounce VIIcode the right way, here’s how to say it, “Vee- Two- Code”.
VIIcode is a luxury skincare brand that has a long history of over 200 years. The legendary creator of beauty, Byrne Victor, created the “Ageless Mystery” that he believed all women could be the most beautiful in their own way. Byrne had suffered from a skin disease, and for over 35 years, was unable to cure it until discovering a mysterious formula that made his skin as soft as a new born baby. He had promised to the King of Austria, Napoleon, that he would let Queen Josephine use the “Ageless Mystery” and would not tell anyone about it until her passing. It wasn’t until the mid 20th century when the formula made its was to New York from one of Brien’s offsprings, VII Byrne Victor, where the name comes from today. After much protection from outside media and harassment, came VII Beauty and VII code.
VIIcode O2M Oxygen Eye Mask is for all night repair that includes 6 treatments in a box. It is an 8-hour overnight treatment unlike other sheet masks that you apply them on for only 10-15 minutes. For this eye mask, you have to leave the pads on overnight. It has a gel-like material that sticks comfortably while you’re sleeping.
These easy-to-use under eye pads are the first eye masks that are safe to use for 8 hours. With the most natural potent antioxidants, very easy to use, just peel, stick, and go to sleep. 🙂
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Boosts skin’s moisture content, reduces inflammation, and helps prevent moisture loss.
- Sodium PCA: Helps to retain moisture, prevents our skin cells from losing water and drying out, reduces inflammation, and prevents skin from aging.
- Vitamin E: An antioxidant that neutralizes the oxidant effect of free radicals, which damage collagen and cause skin dryness, fine lines, and wrinkles.
- Allantoin: Helps to soften and protect, while actively soothing skin. It also stimulates cell regeneration, promoting healthy skin.
- Aloe barbadensis, Algin: Helps to hydrate your skin.
How To Use
Below are the steps on how to use these eye masks:
- Cleanse your face and peel off the outer packing.
- Stick the eye pads under eye area.
- Go to sleep or do anything you need to do.
- Use 2 to 3 times a week
- Use 3 boxes for a full course treatment for best results
I put them on a few hours before going to bed. This way helps to make me feel more comfortable with the eye mask on before going to bed. At first, I felt very uncomfortable and doubted myself that I would take the masks off in the middle of the night. But surprisingly I got used to them so quickly. These eye masks didn’t bother me during the night at all. I ended up having them on for 10 hours.
Pros and Cons
Now let’s talk about what I like and dislike about this product.
- Noticeable results after only one use. I could see my under-eyes appear lighter and feel firmer.
- Very easy to use like I’ve mentioned above, just peel, stick, and go to sleep. That easy!
- Unscented – I love that there is no powerful scent or any scents at all on these eye mask pads.
- These eye mask pads do stick all night.
- Reasonable price – $55 for 6 treatments in a box.
- Standard FREE shipping within United States on all purchases every day.
- You might need to get used to the pads before you head to sleep. If you don’t feel comfortable to sleep with the pads, you can apply them on during the day for 2- 4 hours, you will see the same results.
Overall I really enjoy using this eye mask. I forgot to mention about how cool these masks make my skin while wearing them. I’m absolutely in love with the jelly like material, it reminds me of Aloe Vera which is super refreshing and non sticky. I feel like I’m getting an expensive spa treatment at home for a faction of a cost. These eye mask pads also help reduce the puffiness underneath my eyes. VIIcode O2M OXYGEN EYE MASK FOR ALL NIGHT REPAIR is by far one of my favorite eye masks that I would recommend everyone to try.
I hope you find this post helpful. If you’re looking to find the products that help moisturize and soothe your delicate under eye area, minimize visible signs of aging around eyes and reduce fine lines and wrinkles effectively, feel free to stop by at http://www.viicode.com to learn more.
Thank you again for stopping by my blog today. See you again soon, love!
“Happiness is the harvest of a quiet eye.” – Austin O’Malley
PHONE AND DESKTOP WALLPAPERS
You can download my new phone and desktop wallpapers to dress up your tech below.
Don’t hesitate to share them with your friends!
Click on the link you wish to download below.
Then right click on the image that pops up and save image.
Leave me your name and email address if you would like to get notified when I have more GRAPHIC freebies for you! Sign up below!
* For personal use only and not available for any commercial purposes. All copyright is retained by All About Good Vibes.